AW Maritime’s project managers have a strong track record of adding value to projects by bringing experience, technical knowledge, and effective communication to a variety of port and coastal projects. We have a strong culture of committing to the successful outcome of every project we are involved in and can assist our clients at any stage of their project from initial concept studies through construction and commissioning. Our project management services include:
• Cost planning
• Cost-benefit analysis and risk analysis assessments
• Project planning and programming
• Procurement and management of consultants and contractors
• Construction documentation and supervision
• Project administration, forecasting, and reporting
• Time, cost, and quality management
AW Maritime has been engaged to project manage the $15million Geelong Waterfront Safe Harbour project. The project involves the redevelopment of the Geelong Yacht Club and Victorian Sailing School into world class facilities, and the expansion of the existing marina including new wave protection structures.
Dredging and reclamation
Project Engineer as contractor within EPCM team responsible for management of multiple subconsultancies and fieldwork, engineering input to approvals applications, design and tender documentation, tender evaluation and construction phase support.