AW Maritime’s project managers have a strong track record of adding value to projects by bringing experience, technical knowledge, and effective communication to a variety of port and coastal projects. We have a strong culture of committing to the successful outcome of every project we are involved in and can assist our clients at any stage of their project from initial concept studies through construction and commissioning. Our project management services include:
• Cost planning
• Cost-benefit analysis and risk analysis assessments
• Project planning and programming
• Procurement and management of consultants and contractors
• Construction documentation and supervision
• Project administration, forecasting, and reporting
• Time, cost, and quality management
Project management, technical services and contract administration assistance.
AW Maritime assisted Queenscliff Harbour in bringing the Fisherman’s Wharf Revitalisation Project project to implementation by managing the procurement of all steel sheet pile elements and securing construction contracts in line with public procurement guidelines.