Structural Drafter – REVIT
AW Maritime is a specialist engineering consultancy based in Melbourne, Victoria providing a broad range of maritime civil, structural and coastal engineering services to clients throughout Australia and internationally.
We specialise in the planning and design of port and coastal infrastructure for a range of clients including port authorities, government agencies, terminal operators, harbour managers, and various private clients. Having worked on all manner of maritime projects, from large-scale greenfield port developments to smaller scale coastal protection works, AW Maritime has established itself as a leading engineering service provider, with a growing client base and an increasing portfolio of projects in the pipeline.
As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Revit Modeller with a civil structures background to join our team in Melbourne, VIC. This position requires a self-motivated, team-orientated individual, capable of working effectively on a broad and diverse range of structural projects with proven experience in delivering high-quality drawings and models in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with our team of civil and structural engineers to develop concept and detailed designs of steel, concrete, and timber structures including jetties, wharves, and other port and coastal infrastructure
- Produce detailed structural 3D models and documentation for all design stages
- Prepare drawing sets for both small and large projects across Australia and overseas
- Ensuring project deadlines are being met while following quality requirements and applicable local and national standards
Experience and required engineering qualification(s):
- Minimum 2 years structural project experience using Revit
- Ideally 5+ years structural draughting experience, preferably of maritime or bridge structures
- Proficiency in AutoCAD essential
- Excellent model and drawing checking ability with an eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The right to live and work in Australia
We believe in providing our staff with a flexible, supportive and rewarding work environment built on strong ethical values.
If you are looking to progress your career and would like to work for a company offering diverse and challenging opportunities, please email a cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.